Coast Swimming Pool @ Padstow Holiday Park
Padstow Holiday Park has a beautiful indoor swimming pool. Great all year round for couples and families alike. Swim some lengths, just have a dip and relax or bring the family.
Coast Swimming Pool is open for advanced 45 minute sessions to residents and guests of The Retreats @ Padstow Holiday Park and also people that live locally (Padstow Area). We have 2 bookable slots per session. Each slot is for a group of up to 6 people or two households.
- Swim sessions must be pre-booked, to book visit coast.skedda.com
- The changing rooms will only be available after your swim. Arrive swim ready, wearing your swimwear under your clothing.
- 45 minutes swimming sessions can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
- A maximum of 1 slot per household per day.
- For local members there is currently a Maximum of 2 booking per household per week (starting on a Saturday).
- The slot is for shared use of the pool for two separate groups of up to 6 people or 2 households (max 8 people), it is your responsibility to ensure you are complying with Government guidelines.
Becoming a member of Coast Swimming Pool
- Read our rules and admissions policy.
- Become a member of Coast Swimming Pool. This is free to do. Membership is only for residents and guests of The Retreats @ Padstow Holiday Park and people who live in the Padstow Area.
- Book a swimming session online. Booking opens 7 days in advance.
- Arrive on time and swim ready, wearing your swimwear under your clothing. Please wear a face covering.
- Please shower at home before swimming as the changing rooms are not available before your swim.
- Bring the minimum amount of personal items along with you.
- Check in and pay for your swim.
- Enjoy your swim session, ensuring you follow all the rules.
- Ensure you are out of the pool area by 45 minutes past the hour.
- The changing rooms are available after your swim. Please wear a face covering.
Membership Renewals and Amendments
To ensure we have the correct information, membership needs renewing on 1st November each year. If you need to renew your existing membership or up date your details please use the form below.
Coast Swimming Pool Rules
Coast Swimming Pool Rules
- This pool is not lifeguarded
- Your membership card will be required at all times to access the pool
- During busy periods swimming duration may be restricted
- Always shower before entering the pool
- No running on poolside
- No diving
- No pushing, fighting, bullying or throwing other bathers into the pool
- No bombing, ducking or petting
- No acrobatics in or around the pool
- No swim facemasks, flippers or snorkels are permitted
- No inflatables are permitted in the pool except swimming aids**
- Non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times
- Swimmers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Be courteous and respectful to others
- No food, drink or glass permitted on poolside
- Wear the correct swimming attire
- Pets are not allowed in the pool building
- Shower before entering the pool
- No outdoor shoes on poolside, leave them in the racks provided
- No pushchairs permitted on poolside
- Children under the age of 3 must wear swimming nappies*
*Swimming Nappies – Children who are not yet toilet trained and who still wear nappies must wear a swim nappy before entry to the pool. This will normally apply to all children under the age of 3. Ordinary nappies are not allowed to be worn in the pool. Swim nappies will be available for purchase from the pool reception.
**The only inflatables allowed into the pool are armbands and personal flotation devices. Larger inflatables and balls are not permitted.