Coast Swimming Pool @ Padstow Holiday Park
Padstow Holiday Park has a beautiful indoor swimming pool. Great all year round for couples and families alike. Swim some lengths, just have a dip and relax or bring the family.
Coast Swimming Pool is open for advanced 45 minute sessions to residents and guests of The Retreats @ Padstow Holiday Park and also people that live locally (Padstow Area). We have 2 bookable slots per session. Each slot is for a group of up to 6 people.
- Swim sessions must be pre-booked, to book visit coast.skedda.com
- The changing rooms will only be available after your swim. Arrive swim ready, wearing your swimwear under your clothing.
- 45 minutes swimming sessions can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
- A maximum of 1 slot per household per day.
- For local members there is currently a Maximum of 3 booking per household per week (starting on a Saturday).
- There are 2 slots, each slot is for shared use of the pool for groups of up to 6 people.
Becoming a member of Coast Swimming Pool
- Read our rules and admissions policy.
- Become a member of Coast Swimming Pool. This is free to do. Membership is only for residents and guests of The Retreats @ Padstow Holiday Park and people who live in the Padstow Area.
- Book a swimming session online. Booking opens 7 days in advance.
- Arrive on time and swim ready, wearing your swimwear under your clothing.
- Please shower at home before swimming as the changing rooms are not available before your swim.
- Bring the minimum amount of personal items along with you.
- Check in and pay for your swim.
- Enjoy your swim session, ensuring you follow all the rules.
- Ensure you are out of the pool area by 45 minutes past the hour.
- The changing rooms are available after your swim.
- Cancellations can be made a minimum 1 hour before you booked session. If you fail to turn up to a booking without cancelling, you will be charged £10.
Membership Renewals and Amendments
To ensure we have the correct information, membership needs renewing on 1st November each year. If you need to renew your existing membership or up date your details please use the form below.
Coast Swimming Pool Rules
Coast Swimming Pool Rules
- This pool is not lifeguarded
- Your membership card will be required at all times to access the pool
- During busy periods swimming duration may be restricted
- Always shower before entering the pool
- No running on poolside
- No diving
- No pushing, fighting, bullying or throwing other bathers into the pool
- No bombing, ducking or petting
- No acrobatics in or around the pool
- No swim facemasks, flippers or snorkels are permitted
- No inflatables are permitted in the pool except swimming aids**
- Non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times
- Swimmers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Be courteous and respectful to others
- No food, drink or glass permitted on poolside
- Wear the correct swimming attire
- Pets are not allowed in the pool building
- Shower before entering the pool
- No outdoor shoes on poolside, leave them in the racks provided
- No pushchairs permitted on poolside
- Children under the age of 3 must wear swimming nappies*
*Swimming Nappies – Children who are not yet toilet trained and who still wear nappies must wear a swim nappy before entry to the pool. This will normally apply to all children under the age of 3. Ordinary nappies are not allowed to be worn in the pool. Swim nappies will be available for purchase from the pool reception.
**The only inflatables allowed into the pool are armbands and personal flotation devices. Larger inflatables and balls are not permitted.
Coast Swimming Pool Prices from 1st March 2022
|Single Swim||5 Swim Pass||10 Swim Pass||20 Swim Pass|
|Infant (under 3)||Free||–||–||–|
Coast Opening Times
The Coast Admissions Policy aims to safeguard swimmers that are most at risk when bathing. The policy does not intend to prevent families and children having fun in the water and enjoying the physical and social benefit of swimming, nor create unnecessary barriers for parents and carers when accessing our facility. The policy takes into account recommendations from the HSE publication “Managing Health and Safety in Swimming Pools”.
Supervising Responsible Adult
A responsible adult is defined as someone capable of supervising in a competent manner and must be 18 years or older or the parent of the child. When required to accompany a child into the water they must:
- Maintain close contact with the child.
- Constantly watch over the child.
- Stay within comfortable personal standing depth.
Age and Ability
- All non-swimmers or weak swimmers of any age must be accompanied in the water by a supervising adult on a 1 Adult : 2 non-swimmer basis.
- Unaccompanied children under the age of 16 will not be allowed admission.
- All children aged 7 or under must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult on a 1 Adult : 2 Children basis.
- Swimmers aged 8-15 must be accompanied in the pool hall and supervised by a responsible adult on a 1 Adult : 2 Children basis.
- Staff may ask children to do a swim test if they are above the age of 8 years and not accompanied in the water by an adult.
- Children under the age of 16 remain the responsibility of the accompanying adult and the child/children must always be in sight and never left alone.
- You must not enter the water if you have suffered from vomiting or diarrhoea within the past 48 hours. You may not enter the water if you have suffered from confirmed Cryptosporidium infection within the past 14 days.
- All cuts and open wounds or contagious conditions must be covered with a waterproof dressing.
- Please do not coming swimming if you are testing positive for COVID or have symptoms.
Failure to comply
Admission Policy, staff will ask the whole family group to leave the pool building and membership may be revoked.